Topband: My 1st Stew Perry

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: My 1st Stew Perry
From: ra0ff@bgtelecom.ru (RA0FF)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:57:26 -0000
With a New Year for all Topbanders!

For 15 minutes before the beginning Stew Perry has obtain,
to my TS950 begin to work at 160.
However, rejoice was early, since tranciever gave not more than 5 Watts...
With such power I else on 160 did not work...
However, become calling JA's, which I well heard.
The most interesting was, when I long long call N6RO on 1830,
as suddenly  N7UA and become call me!
In total, c 5 Watts I conduct 10 QSO (8 JA+ 2 USA).
Hopes that following Stew Perry for me will more ingenious.
But in this once passing was sufficiently good!

73! de Eugene, RA0FF