Topband: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ CQ- Balloon Needed!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ CQ- Balloon Needed!
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:50:09 -0500
No replies so far other than Fair Radio and they are no where near the
"value" of the balloon Ron had. His had a very small neck that a sample size
shampoo bottle fit in. If you taped this in the neck and put a swivel thru
the cap, added a little "goop", it was very easy to inflate/deflate the
ballon. The filler valve of the helium tank fits right in the bottle and
when full you simply screwed the cap on the bottle. I never used a safety
line( fishing line) with mine. I put a heavy duty fishing (saltwater)
swivel on the end of the wire and clipped it to the same swivel on the
bottle. UQV's balloons were arond $22.00 shipped and they would last me a
season.

73 Jamie WW3S