Topband: A61AJ Thurs Morning Report 11/23/00 0155z

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ Thurs Morning Report 11/23/00 0155z
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:02:34 EST
Hi Gang

Quick Summary:

After 2 days of NO USA openings, band is open to USA now Thurs AM here 0155z
- few takers!  Just worked HC8N 559 sigs on 1821.

Work progressing well - four 130 foot towers now up, two radial systems down
- we should finish in time (barring unexpected probs) for the USA W6/W7
opening tonight at 1331z.

I will be on 1831 or 1827.5.

Pray for some PROP!!!

Lots of guys looked for me on the immediate days after the first superb
opening - some said I wasn't there!  Horse Puckey!!!

Band just wasn't there - sorry.

I will be there 1331z for the next 4 days - hopefully with a BIG stick for an
antenna.

Keep ur ears on..

Note to N7UA - Bob - pse call in again ur sunrise so we can complete BOTH
SIDES of the XMIT/RX test.

I hope to be ready Thurs AM ur time.

73 JEFF