Topband: Good opening AS/NA 21 Nov

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Good opening AS/NA 21 Nov
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:49:16 +0200
Hi Topbanders,
This morning, during a routine pre-sunrise 160m check, I thought that I was
listening to Riki, 4X4NJ on 1828, but it was Tom, W8JI with solid 15dB over
9! His signal dropped to s8 only after my sunrise! Pitty the noise was still
high but at least signals are going up, I'll keep trying with hope to hear
W6/7/0s as loud, HI. Wednesday will be my last pre-contest day, I will be
off to join A61AJ gang for the WW, so CU from there!

73 Ivo 5B4ADA