Topband: East Timor DXpedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: East Timor DXpedition
From: wc7n@wave.net (Rod Ingram)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 06:45:13 -0700
East Timor Pilot station report 0307

Guys must not have an E-mail capability as nothing heard from them on that
mode yesterday.

They were going strong on 40/20 and did see a spot for them on 30.

This morn, Left coast time Dick N6FF was going strong on 160 with an S9
signal here on the Oregon coast. Heard him work several CA station and a
couple of 7 N7WO being one of them and know he is in Vancouver, WA.

They got the wire strung yesterday, so we will see some activity today or
tomorrow morning on 80 CW.

Will let you know more if I am able to communicate with them via sked or
E-mail.

Rod WC7N

<Addendum - they were still very good on the west coast at 1400Z, but
were mostly working JAs>