Topband: Stew Perry Fun Index

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Fun Index
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:19:59 EDT
I suggest that only stations running Texas kilowatts be eligible to operate
the Stew Perry contest!   Certainly, no one running the 100 watts or less
that Stew Perry ran should be eligible.
Also, with tongue still firmly in cheek, I suggest that operating with a mere
inverted V or other pedestrian antenna (similar to Stew Perry's) be excluded
from operating the contest.

Doug  W0AH

PS  How many of the stations, including some of W1BB's 100+ DXCC countries,
do you think were QRP'ers.  How do you think Stew, himself, would respond to
this discussion about operating power in the Stew Perry Topband DX Challenge?