Topband: LU on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LU on Topband
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:31:37 +0300
Hi Topbanders,
my CQing almost every morning around my sunrise resulted in one of the most
wanted QSOs for me - this morning LU7YS called in with a solid signal on
1823.4 for my 39th zone on Topband. FM5BH called a few minutes before LU7YS,
but no USA/VEs in the log this morning. QRN was very heavy with clashes
S9++, but I still decided to CQ and I don't regret at all. Yesterday morning
I had the best season opening to NA 20 minutes before my sunrise, with
several 9's and 0's in the log.
I'll keep calling, hoping one day 6's and 7's come through QRN.

73 Ivo 5B4ADA