Topband: ZD9ZM on 160m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZD9ZM on 160m
From: Graham Mercer GM4BES" <g.mercer@btinternet.com (Graham Mercer GM4BES)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:00:42 -0000
Reflectees ...

Probably  old-hat news by now, but Bob ZD9ZM appeared on the band tonight
(UK-time) for the first time, at least for me! .. He was (and still is at
2255z Sept 16) active on 1832.00 ( QSX up 5) working a steady stream of EUs
... His RST when we had QSO at 2213z was 569 here, but rapidly increased to
599, and still is holding with no QSB. His Rx capabilities are obviously 1st
class ( otherwise he would not have managed our QSO!) ... Let's hope the
electricity supply holds up thru the night down there ! ( Check out the URL:
http://www.dxtechnology.com/zd9zm/ ... for all relevant info, including Log
Search facility & electronic QSL info )

Good luck to all who need ZD9 on THE BAND ..

73 de Graham/GM4BES+