Topband: Asia in the log

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Asia in the log
From: dz@VOA.GOV (Richard Zwirko)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:43:05 -0400 (EDT)
Ivo, 5B4ADA showed up tonight, 13 Sept. around 02:45Z on 1823 KHz.
Sigs were FB and he was in the log after a few calls. He seemed to
be hearing my 100W fairly well, and worked into W9 & 0 land. YV1DIG
called Ivo but I don't think that he made it.  Just got back from
a week of setup/op/breakdown with multi-op K8GP in the ARRL VHF
contest at the opposite end of the spectrum from 160M. Looks like
I didn't miss too much on the Top Band. Hope that ZD9AM gets his
160M antenna up and running. That should liven up THE band a bit.
73 de Rich - K1HTV
dz@voa.govb