Topband: PS0S

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PS0S
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:27:12 +0000
Al - PY2ZX,
I am glad that you and Ademir, PY2SP, will be going to St. Peter and Paul
Rocks later this month.  I am the editor of both The Daily DX and How's DX.  I
read the press release that you will be active on 10 through 80 meters.  I am
a Topband (160 meter) enthusiast and hope that there is some way that you can
operate on 160 meters.  Please consider this as there are many who would like
to work St. Peter and Paul Rocks on 160 meters and this will be a great time
from North America to South America.  I have also sent a copy of this e-mail
to the Topband reflector so the readers will know you are going later this
month.

73 de Bernie  W3UR