Topband: New guy and antenna question - lots of answers!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New guy and antenna question - lots of answers!
From: brockwse@fssec.army.mil (Brockwell, Stephen E. CECOM SEC FSSE ILEX)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:46:40 -0500
My thanks to all of you for the info on antennas for 160.  Tremendous
response!!  Looks like I've got to get ON4UN's book and really do some
studying.

Out of the 20+ responses the most frequent was the Inverted-L followed by
the loaded vertical.  Looks like I'll put up the inverted L first and then a
vertical.  Radials were mentioned very frequently (and good grounds) so I've
got my work cut out for me.

Thank you again   and  73,    (..... back to work..... for awhile.....)
Steve  KC5TTY
Elgin, OK