Topband: "I'd rather be in Philadelphia"

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: "I'd rather be in Philadelphia"
From: herbs@islands.vi (Herb Schoenbohm)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:54:54 -0300
As a member of the Virgin Islands delegation to the Republican National
Convention I will be attending some preliminary security and
transportation meetings in  downtown Philadelphia from Wednesday May 31,
2000 and Thursday June 1, 2000.  Most of the activities will be centered
around the Crown Plaza Hotel located at 1800 Market Street  (215)
561-7500  If you live in the Tri-State area and want to join me either
evening for coffee or beer, just let me know.

73

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ