Topband: Top Band "Gathering" at the 2000 Dayton Hamvention

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top Band "Gathering" at the 2000 Dayton Hamvention
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:43:45 -0400
In February, an announcement went out to this reflector, inviting all
160 M enthusiasts to a Friday night "gathering ", including dinner,
during the Dayton Hamvention weekend.  We ultimately modified the
restaurant arrangements, because of the significant response, to a
larger room in the same location.

We now have room for a few more to join us at Neil's Heritage House
Restaurant, just south of downtown Dayton as follows: