Topband: Where would you like us to go?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Where would you like us to go?
From: chris@manyoaks.co.uk (Manyoaks)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:05:36 +0100
Hi topbanders,

You may recall that a group of us activated Jersey (as GJ2D) in the 1999
CQWWDX 160m contest.  We got a lot of favourable comments about activating
a relatively rare prefix in the contest - and had a ball ourselves.

We plan to do something for CQWW160 in 2001 and the group of us are
vacationing with our wives in EA6 in a short while so will get down to the
planning.  The question is  - where would the topband community like us to
go for the contest/few days either side?  This time we hope to do CW and
SSB events if the site/owners/our finances permit.  Options we are looking
at are GJ, GU, GD, ZB2, others.

Please e-mail me directly with your preferences and any other ideas. No
guarantees but we would like to pay back the community with a rarer one if
we could.

Chris G3SVL