Topband: Kudos to I.C.E.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Kudos to I.C.E.
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:38:51 -0500
It is not often that we get pleasant surprises and great service
at the same time from manufacturers and dealers.

Hats off to I.C.E. I put some un-intended RF through my five year old
model 123B pre-amp and toasted it. I sent it back to ICE, telling them
what I did, and enclosed a $10 check to cover repairs and return postage.
I got it back, cleaned up, with a new label, in perfect working order.
Nestled in the bag with the pre-amp was my $10 check! Good people, good
products!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC