Topband: VP6BR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VP6BR
From: kk4tr@webtv.net (Joseph Dube)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:29:38 -0500 (EST)
After a good qso with Jukka on 10 meters last nite, he reports very
little activity on top band from Pitcairn Island. Jukka prefers the
"pile ups" on 75 meters as there seems to be much more activity on our
sunrise to his qth during that time frame.. The problem with top bnd is
still the same. Jukka has to go out and physically make an antenna
change in the dark and if there is no activity on the band he is "stuck
with that antenna"!  He still does not climb towers to change antennas
in the dark (I guess the halyard on the tower is still messed up).
Can't say as I blame him either!! He still has a month left on the
Island maybe he will make some other arrangements if there appears to be
more activity on the band.  73's All.

Joe  KK4TR