Topband: ZK2 final

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZK2 final
From: k7ca@infowest.com (k7ca@infowest.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:58:10 +0000
Last night I finally worked into Europe-SV8CS.  He was good copy for 1 1/2
hours.  I heard a few weaker stations but didn't get calls because they didn't
send their calls enough to copy through the S9 crashes.  Today I put the last
radial wire out which makes 10,000 feet under the antenna now. This is my last
night and  I'll be on 1828.5 from 0600z to 0800z and 1500z until sunrise at
1730z.  From 1500 on please call me on 1829.5 and if you give a report I'll
know you are copying and respond. Please send your call many times. I should be
able to work into Italy since it's not far from SV.  But I'll looking for all
of you in Europe.  73, Al ZK2CA