Topband: Panama on 160 meters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Panama on 160 meters
From: KRAMIREZ@tritonpcs.com (Kenneth Ramirez)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:45:23 -0500
              W4OC and me are heading down to Panama this Wednesday to the
QTH of HP1XVH for the ARRL DX CW contest this coming weekend. Our other main
goal is to put up a better 160 meter antenna for Gunther as he is not very
pleased with the performance of the present antenna. We are going to try an
80 foot high wire vertical with top loading and a K9AY loop and hope to be
done by Thursday afternoon. Look for 3E1AA on 160 meters on Thursday night
and next weekend in the contest. True signal reports will be appreciated. 73
Ken N4UK