Topband: 3W5FM tonight

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3W5FM tonight
From: K4SXT@rocketmail.com (Julius Gostel)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 04:26:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gang,

I was sitting there tonight listening to 3W5FM give it
give it his best to work stateside tonight from 1110z
until about 1200z.  He called diligently on sked but
just could not hear the callers - who, BTW, were VERY
considerate.  I tried to assist several of you but no
luck - he just couldn't hear you.  I don't think Ross,
9M2AX, could hear USA tonight either - he was on freq
for about 15 minutes. Good signals in Guam from
VE1ZZ ,K1ZM, W8JI, W8LRL, K3UL .... all at least S6.  For
what its worth, he only gave me 559.

73,  Gus