Topband: XZ0A and US 8-Land

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A and US 8-Land
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:49:08 -0500
Just a note to the more fortunate: I have listened (fairly) diligently, and
have yet to hear the first dot from XZ0A.

I figured it was just me and my station, but checked the "worked" calls
on the web page, and find that, as far as I can tell, only **one** station
in the eighth district of the US has made the log to date (K8GG in
Michigan).

The other 8-calls listed are actually located outside of the district
(AZ, CA, etc.). We are truly in a black hole here for this one!

I'm still listening...

73,
Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass