Topband: HADX from HG3DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HADX from HG3DX
From: bogyo@ph.debrecen.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:47:25 +0100
Dear Fellow TopBanders,

Thank you everyone who contributed to the 157 QSOs I was able to make in the
HADX contest from HG3DX in 14 hours of operating (Hey, this is the HADX
contest, and 157 Qs may be an all-time record for this one!!!). Conditions
were quite good, with the exception for NA. But VQ9QM, VK6HD, JA4LXY, W8JI,
K1VW, WA4TT, VE1ZZ and others provided some DX fun. XZ0A was on the band all
Sunday evening (sometimes true 599), and had tremendous pileup from EU, wish
I had a pileup like that... Sometimes I called CQ for half an hour without
takers...

73 es see you in CQWW-160 CW from HA0DU

Steve HA0DU