Topband: CQ LP & NA de 4X4NJ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ LP & NA de 4X4NJ
From: 4x4nj@iname.com (R. Kline)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:31:27 -0000
Will be QRV Long path December 17,18,19 from 1430 to 1515 UTC.
Freq: 1828 KHz, QSX 1UP (actually 0.7 KHz to 1.3 KHz up, so pse spread out
!!). I will usually send: "CQ LP de 4X4NJ 4X4NJ 4X4NJ QSX 1 UP KK"
Will give Packet Cluster announcement on 17th  & 18th. QRV on the 19th  too,
but won't put out a Packet Cluster announcement because this will be during
the Stew Perry Contest (In which I'll be active from my home QTH at grid
square KM71).

Also, any FAR EAST & PACIFIC, pse QSO too!!

Again - pse spread out (per above). Have been hearing weak signals
especially around 1505 UTC, but stations are QRMing each other. N7UA has
copied me at about that time too.

During the contest especially, I  will be QRV for North America from about
30 minutes before my sunrise until about 15 minutes afterwards,  and also at
about 2 hours before sunrise. Hopefully the 1828 KHz frequency will allow
similar operation to the LP procedure mentioned above (again, pse spread out
+,- 300 Hertz from the announced QSX). Sunrise here is at 0438 UTC, and
sunset is at 1434 UTC.

Also, any AFRICA & SOUTH AMERICA, pse QSO too!!

73, Riki, 4X4NJ