Topband: Stew Perry Scoring

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Scoring
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:13:58 -0800
Hi, Topbanders,

For those of you who wish to calculate your score in the Stew Perry
Topband Distance Challenge, you can use my program DBGRID.EXE.  It uses
the same highly accurate algorithm that Tree, N6TR uses in his program to
calculate distances between grid squares, so the grid-to-grid distances
you calculate using DBGRID will agree with Tree's calculations.

Those you wanting a copy of this freeware program, send me your e-mail
address which allows attachments and I'll send you the program.

73, de Earl, K6SE