Topband: ZX0F (More)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZX0F (More)
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:24:32 EST
I seem to have erred on my dates.  Let me correct them:

On Mon, 1 Nov we began operations about 20Z ending operations at 0533z on 2
Nov with a last QSO of the evening with K6AM.

On Tues, 2 Nov we began operations at 20z closing down about 0140z on Wed 3
Nov.

We worked around 261 stations on Mon eve/Tues morn and about another 60 more
on Tues evening/Wed morning before closing down.

During the contest we worked around 266 160m qso's.

Hope the allays the fears of those who wondered whether they were
legitimately in the log on the night of 1/2 November when we closed at 0533z.

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com