Topband: VK9L

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9L
From: watchman@tig.com.au (Nick Hacko)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:16:42 +1000
Just to let you know -  in a few short hours I'll be on plain to Lord
Howe Island. The topband operation is expected to commence on 26.10, due
to really bad weather expected on LHI on arrival.
[Check out http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDF17N10.txt ]

I'll be looking for West Eu on their sunrise as well, 1.832,5 but
18:00-18.30 Z would be probably better time.

Feel free to call me on high bands and let me know about your specific
topband needs.
If you have recording capabilities, please tape my signal. SM5BFJ and
VE7BS did great job in '97 providing me with priceless feedback.

73, Nick VK9LX - VK2ICV