Topband: CQ USA de 5B4ADA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ USA de 5B4ADA
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:37:06 +0200
Hi USA top banders,
I'll be calling CQ on 1823 tomorrow, 17 Oct around 0230 till my sunrise,
just before 0400 GMT. I'd like USA stations to give me a short report,
27 days ago I had short but exceptional opening with W4DR peaking  +20
dB. If I hear mid-west or west coast calling me, I'll ask east coast to
QRX, (or if you hear them calling, give them a chance please, openings
to the west coast are not that frequent as openings to the east coast).
Otherwise feel free to give me report, that shows me on which days 160m
is open to USA.  This worked for me in the past, wonder if it will work
tomorrow.
I'd like to ask EU stations to QRX, I don't mind working EUs, but when I
work USA at my sunrise I like to listen to USA. If there is no
propagation, I always give RST to EUs. but quite often EUs keep calling
even when they hear me working USA.

73 Ivo 5B4ADA