Topband: ZK3CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZK3CW
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:55:05 +0100
Sorry you did not work him Bill.  I am very grateful that they were on 160
meters from both T31 and ZK3.  Thanks to a phone call from Sid, K3SX, I worked
them from both locations on the first morning of 160 meter operation.  Their
primary goal was to give a new one to the Europeans as both are very high on the
needed list.  Just got word they work over 45,700 QSOs from T31 and 24,300 QSOs
from ZK3.  On T31 they worked over 20% Europeans.  I also managed to work them
on all other bands that I had fills.  My hat is off to the members of the
"Double Trouble" team.

de Bernie, W3UR