Topband: Intresting morning in SM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Intresting morning in SM
From: sm4can@swipnet.se (Kent Svensson)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 07:48:38 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BF07F3.8B40F280

Topbanders:

I have not been on the band for several months due to lack of intrest
and work, but this morning was very interesting making a few cq calls on
1836 around 04z.
First station who called was Bud W6PBI with a very impressive signal,
followed by K7CA and N2KK/6.

I noticed that best reception on my Beverage antennas came out from the
northern layout.  Heard a few more calling but sorry, no copy here.

Was listning for KH6CC but no trace of Jack sofar.
A and K index were both very low this morning.
Many Eu on the band, still some summer qrn over here.

But in summary: Time to get more active on THE BAND!!

73's de SM4CAN
Kent