Topband: EL2WW - 2nd week

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EL2WW - 2nd week
From: DEMEULEN@unhcr.ch (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:42:19 +0200
The sked at 2100z for Europe produced nothing.
One night when the static noise level was very low,
I was active on 20cw, and moved to top at 01z and 02z.
Four NA and one EU made it in the log. VE1ZZ booming as ever.
I continue next week for EU, Monday through Thursday on 1828.5
qsx up1-up2 at 2100z.
I do listen out for JA at their sunrise, nothing heard so far.
For the time being, with static crashes level very high most of the
time, and conditions not being very good, I will not make any
skeds for the other continents. If the static level is acceptable, I
may appear on 20 or 30m, and then announce a qsy later for NA/SA.
QSL via ON5NT.
73 - Mark - on4ww/el2ww.