R: Topband: 160 on the up ?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: R: Topband: 160 on the up ?
From: luisprk@tin.it (Luis Mansutti IV3PRK)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 05:51:46 +0200
Messaggio a più sezioni in formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BED0E1.9ED300C0

Hi Mike,

very pleased to work you during our summer also .....

>Over the 3 days, 10 Europeans worked and today some were only workable on
>the vertical and others only on the vee ( this was close to sunrise),
>strange cndx or propagation.

YES, very strange...
I was copying you only on a low receiving dipole, and not on my usual
vertical phase array; and I was worrying about it !!!!!
This morning cbdx very good: I was called by W8JI while working R1AND in
Antarctica; Tom was 579 and than W8UVZ was 559....so after many weeks of
dead cqing the Band seems to be on the up!
73 and thanks again Mike

Luis IV3PRK