Topband: CY9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CY9
From: binkrote@att.com (Inkrote, William W, JR (Bill), NNAD)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:52:49 -0400

Gents,

Have no fear - -   St. Paul will be activated in June.  CY9SS  QSL via VY2SS

We have been planning this trip for six months and were surprised to hear
that the other operation was due to leave the day before we got there.  We
are going for the VHF contest and will be active from 160meters through 70cm
before, during and after the VHF contest.
Seven operators, so we will be going round the clock....

So have no fear,  CY9 will be there... and if you miss us somehow ( you have
to try to miss us, cuz we are loaded for bear) another group from VE3 land
will be there later in the summer.

This will be a busy time for CY9 this year.

We have at least three HF stations, and 3 VHF.
Antennas  tribander, WARC duo-bander, vertical 80-10, vhf yagi's

160/80 WX balloon and bunches of wire...

We will be also very active on RTTY and maybe even PSK31... (my new toy)

Bill K2NJ - VE9NJ
k2nj@arrl.net