Topband: Who's Who on Top Band?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Who's Who on Top Band?
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:29:42 EDT
Check out the latest updates and addition of ARRL DX contest 160m records,
plus updated WPX records with more detailed breakdown.
There are errors (on phone) on ARRL records page, I updated our listings, but
I am missing QST Feb 1988 - Jan 1989. Records made in 1988 ARRL DX contest
are missing. If anyone has those issue and don't need them, I would like to
complete my collection. Otherwise I would appreciate updates to tables for
year 1988.

CQ 160m Contest and ARRL 160m Contest records are coming soon.

Webmasters:  Please update your links to point to:
http://www.qsl.net/160

Thank you and go beat them!

See you all in WPX CW from the rare VA1A prefix, only on 160m!

73 Yuri

"There are many on DXCC Honor Roll,
but only one can be the best in each category in Contest Records."