Topband: Another 3B9R impostor to report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Another 3B9R impostor to report
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:48:08 -0800
In an exchange with Rag, OZ8RO, I have learned that a Slim apparently
picked up where I left off on at least one morning. during the 3B9R
DXpedition.

The last QSO made during our sunrise period on 6 April was with UY1HY at
0141Z. Rag reports QSOs made after that time. I regret that these were
not made from Rodrigues Island. My regrets to the DXers victimized.

Here are the times and callsigns for the LAST QSO's made at each SUNRISE
on 160:

 5 APR  0201Z   KD9SV
 6 APR  0141Z   UY1HY
 7 APR  0156Z   K4EA
 8 APR  0158Z   K1BW
 9 APR  0040Z   UA9FAR
10 APR  0014Z   OM2XP

Slimming a DXpedition is a low act by a sick and unhappy person. We all
wish we could take direct action against such people.
--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
160 meters: not a band, but an obsession