Topband: bad news turns good from 3B9R

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: bad news turns good from 3B9R
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 03:41:40 -0700
Victor at 3B9R says yes they were on 80 and 160 meters!  Congrats to
those who got them on Topband.  The operator was Garry, NI6T.

de Bernie  W3UR

P.S.  de W4ZV...and I got the following from USA pilot K7ZD.  Note that
it was AA7A's confusion (one of the 3B9R operators) and not Bernie's!

"There are stations on 3 sides of the island. This may account for Bernie's
confusion. I've heard nothing from them except for the last release we
posted. You might want to thank Bernie as many probably didn't show and
you believers had a field day HI."

73

Gary McClellan K7ZD
k7zd@inficad.com