TopBand: T33RD - This AM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T33RD - This AM
From: v31jp@logical123.net (v31jp@logical123.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:16:17 -0500
It sure sounded like a lot of stations were hearing and working him,
both north and south of me. He kept making it through in bits and
pieces, but not enough to make out a full call. He was quite weak,
even on 80 meters before coming down to Top Band. Maybe the
propagation gods will smile on me tomorrow morning. There
were a few us in a stretch through the Midwest that shared this
null zone. Congrats to the folks that made it!

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek