TopBand: Mark - EL2WW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Mark - EL2WW
From: LBRMO@unhcr.ch (Monrovia Liberia)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:06:59 +0100
Hi,

Back in Monrovia. I was calling this morning at 0630 until 0645z on
1828.5, nothing heard.

Will continue Mondays through Fridays calling on 1828.5, qsx up 1 to
2, unless I indicate othterwise (local interference sometimes makes
it necessary to listen higher up).

During weekends I cannot guarantee being there for NA/SA.
As for the rest of the world, no skeds for the moment. However, I
will listen daily during the week around JA sunrise and see if there
is activity, if so, I will call on 1828.5

EU has to follow me on the bands, as well as East Coast to see when I
move to 160. Don't hesitate to call me on a higher band at my evening
times, to see if we can QSY to topband.

Please no mail to this address, my private emailid is coming in the
(near) future. Then I can accept your mails.

73 - Mark - on4ww/el2ww
Qsl via on5nt.