TopBand: Equatorial curtain

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Equatorial curtain
From: gregsmith@futuredbn.co.za (Greg, ZS5K)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:36:56 +0200
Further to my posting of a few days ago, I have had several responses
indicating that all 3 of us (3DA0CA, ZS6UT, ZS5K) have been called, but that
we didn't hear the callers.  Looks like it was one way on those days.

No answers to my CQ's heard this morning either.

The difference between here and other places in the Tropics is that the
angle of dip of the Earth's magnetic field is very steep here -around 63 deg
elevation.  Could that have an effect?

Greg, ZS5K