TopBand: CE0AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CE0AA
From: jrh@lemoorenet.com (JRH)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:01:12 -0800
The operator at CE0AA on 18150 was asked "when 160m?" and he had to
go ask someone else and came back and responded with "next week".

If someone fluent in Spanish would talk to them and get times/freqs
for best condx, I am sure it would help them.

I get the feeling that they could use some assistance with 160m.

---------
The last time I talked to the operator at T30R he said they were going
to be there a few weeks and would not be on T31 due to transportation
problems. Having just said the above, I expect them to open up from
T31 any day now....the way my luck runs on this refl.

k6ur