TopBand: T30R 160 Operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T30R 160 Operation
From: jrh@lemoorenet.com (JRH)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:44:51 -0800
Just spoke with the operator at T30R and he said they had been spending
a lot of time from 1300z looking for USA but condx are so poor they
have had no luck, therefore they want to change the time on 160 now
from 0800z to 0900z.

He also stated that they will be there for weeks due to transportation
problems in that area. His luggage is missing and he only has one set
of clothes. (I always carried a handbag with a full set of clothes with
me when I traveled overseas.)

---------
C21SX will try 0900z tomorrow night. I guess that will conflict with
the ssb contest which is not good.

K6UR