TopBand: Topband memories

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Topband memories
From: Rick and Angela" <anelson@dbtech.net (Rick and Angela)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:33:38 -0600
>Good point!  Thanks for reminding us about the special feeling TopBand
>can generate.  I remember my first QSO with EA3VY like it was yesterday.
>73 Tree
I can say without a doubt that 160m is the only band that can bring the same
thrill that I experienced as a Novice.  It amazes me how excited I still get
when I hear any DX on this band... definitely a magical event.  I  remember
too those first dx contacts in my early years on 160, and just hearing the
JAs and VK/ZLs from the east coast was a treat.  Each time my hand would be
shaking with excitement at the CW key....... still does.
73, Rick WC4Q