TopBand: VP2V/W4RM on topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VP2V/W4RM on topband
From: w4rm@erols.com (O'Mara's, Bill & Lori)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:55:03 -0500
Fellow Topbanders,

I will be leaving for VP2V in the morning to operate the ARRL DX SSB
contest on March 6-7.  Please work us in the contest on all bands from
160-10.  Before the contest starting wed at sunset I will be on 160M cw
and all nights leading up to the contest.  We will be signing VP2V/W4RM
in the contest.  Also we will be operating on the work bands prior to
the contest.  If you would like it e-mail us prior to the contest please
e-mail us at VP2V@AOL.COM.
 The Contest group includes W4RM, W4NF, W4CE, W4DAV running Multi-two.
The 160M antenna will be inverted L and 580 ft beverage to the states.
If you need VP2V for a new one on 160 send an e-mail and we'll try to
set up a schedule for you.

Thanks and 73 Bill W4RM