TopBand: Mark - el2ww

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Mark - el2ww
From: LBRMO@unhcr.ch (Monrovia Liberia)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:32:48 +0100
Hi,

As I am not getting a reply from Ghis - he must be very busy in his
new job - I am posting some info here myself.
Please do not send emails to this address. Except for W4ZV, KD6WW,
W8JI (if you are on this reflector Tom, pse send mail) and JA3AAW.
Heard w8ji this morning on 1826.8 at 0620z with good signals. Called
Tom, but he went qrt. JA openings have been frequent, and much better
compared to when I was in 9X-land.
The amp is operational, will only use it on top and 80m.
I will be every morning for USA on 1827.5, qsx up 1 to 2, at 0630z,
and at 2230z.
Every evening for JA and EU same freq (let me know if it is still bad
listening on that freq. in EU, through W4ZV) at 2100z.
80m : before 0630z (3503 to 3513 somewhere), and evenings any time
for EU.
rtty : after 160m 2230z on 14089lsb, and mornings between 0715 and
0745).
sstv : starting april
6m : starting april
73 - Mark - on4ww/el2ww.
qsl via ON5NT
ps : repeat, no emails to this address except from above mentioned. I
will take it badly if you cannot withhold yourself from sending
emails to this address. Bill, Tom and Yosi, always put TO MARK in
subject. on5nt and on4un can send emails as well.
Anyone who has info on how to get the Klingenfuss CD-rom and how much
it costs, send info to on5nt or on4un pse. Tks.