TopBand: GJ2D

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: GJ2D
From: manyoaks@easynet.co.uk (Manyoaks)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:51:02 +0000
We are pleased to announce that we will be active as GJ2D in the CQWW160m
DX SSB contest 26 - 28 th Feb.

Ops will be G3SVL, G3SJJ. G3UEG, G7TAJ. GJ4CBQ & GJ0NYG.  TX Ants will be
inv L with 70ft vertical and inv V.  Approx 100 radials.  Rx antennas will
include 1100 ft bev on NA, plus 550 ft bevs on Carribean, Africa and Asia.
Will also have mag loop, pennant and low dipole - we intend to hear you!

The site is on a cliff top in the British Channel Island of Jersey.  270
degree take off over water.

Full details on our website, including QSL route.  Will post pictures once
we get on the island.

Hope to give a few stations a new one in the contest.

73  Chris G3SVL   webpage at  http://listen.to/gj2d