TopBand: VK6 cndx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK6 cndx
From: bazley@fullcomp.com.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:46:13 +0800
Hi All, cndx last night before and just after sunset were very good into
the East coast of North America. Unfortunately  by 1145z the band had died
and the only station being heard was VK9YY. I stayed around until 1300z but
no other USA heard. This morning, 2100z to sunrise,  cndx very poor..BV4ME
1831, YB5QZ 1832, TL5A 1833 wkg JA were all very weak. George, W8UVZ/VK9YY
asked me to QSP that he is on from just before sunrise from 1150z on
1826.5. Also the band opened for him late in his evening and he had QSO's
with N7DD, N7JW, K6NA, K6SE, W7TVF, K6XT, N6FF, N6RO, N2KK & N6TR.
The VK9 gang are there all the time and it just needs cndx to improve a
little for the path to really open.
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD