TopBand: CQWW 160m CW Contest - Update 2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW 160m CW Contest - Update 2
From: Selbrede@aria.edwards.af.mil (Selbrede, Bob W.)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:16:10 -0800
Hello All,

Here's an update regarding operations planned for the contest.  I'll post a
final update tomorrow if responses warrant it.

Please note that the reason I started this "list" was to create a Topband DX
Bulletin of sorts for those folks primarily looking to work a new country
this weekend and NOT to facilitate setting up contest skeds and all that
other mumbo jumbo.  Just thought it would be nice to know who may be out
there lurking in the noise!  It's that simple.

CQWW 160M CW Contest Update 2:

8P9DX (VA3DX)
9M6AAC (K8EP)
H40MS (DK9FN)
VP2EJ (W5SJ)
N5OLS/KH8
KH2/K4SXT
JY9QJ
YC0LOW (100 Watts only)
6D2X (Multi-Op)
LY5W (LY1DR)
BT1WW (Multi-Op)
C4A (5B4ADA)
V47KP (QSL K2SB)
J45T (QSL SV5TH)
R1FJL (May show up)
NP4A
LA8W (LA4DCA, LA8SDA)
SM5HJZ (SM5AJV, SM0GNS, SM0HPL, SM5HJZ, SM0IHR, SM5TXT)
LY2BTA

Stateside Activity

W1BB - Stew Perry Memorial Radio Club  (K1ZM)
W8TOP - Battle Creek Special Gang (W8UVZ, K8ZZ, Others)
W2GD - (N2AA, W2CG, W1GD, W2GD, N2NC, W2NO, K2SQ, K2TW, W2RQ and KB5U)
W8JI - (W8JI, W4AN, K4BAI, N4RJ)
K1KY
K8MK

Hope I haven't forgotten anybody.  Any more updates?  Thanks.

73, Bob K6ZZ