TopBand: WAS IT REALLY.....?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: WAS IT REALLY.....?
From: otterstad@inet.uni2.dk (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:26:44 +0100
>>BUT...it is a start and perhaps EU will become accessible to the west and
>>midwest in the coming days.  For those in the "black hole" we sure hope
so!

Europe and Europe  -  2 different worlds:  The South which enjoys super
openings any time somewhere - and us unfortunate bastards living too close
to the auroral zone.while we hear the South working all the goodies !!

This has become even more evident now, with the spots on the DX cluster  !
Now we really know what we are not hearing !!!   Tough life !  hi

73  Rag oz8ro

PS   Just received YK1AO´s card yesterday.  One week response time !!!!
Omar is quite a fellow !