TopBand: C21 Nauru

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: C21 Nauru
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 06:43:04 -0500 (EST)
>From The Daily DX:

"World travelers Bob, G3ZEM, and Roger, G3SXW, plan to operate from the
Republic of Nauru starting on 27 February.  The two will use C21ZM
and C21SX until 7 March.  They will be putting an emphasis on working
Europe and the WARC bands.  This will be a CW operation and they will
have beams and linear amplifiers.  They are not sure if they will be
on 160 meters at this time.  Look for them on CW frequencies that end
in 3.  QSL via G3ZEM and G3SXW."

(Those of you that need C21 should give Bob and Roger some encouragement!
I believe the C21NI club station has an inverted vee already up since I've
worked several different operations from there...de W4ZV)