TopBand: vu2rbq et al

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: vu2rbq et al
From: vk3ajj@techno.net.au (vk3ajj)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:24:08 +0000
Dear Reflectees,

Further to correspondence posted my messrs vk6, vu2rbq was today worked at
1300z by me on 1.824.6. This time maybe possible for a west coast LP qso
although Norbert was not very strong here - 449 reports exchanged.

A good week for topband dx with 5 new ones in the log (t2, zl9, hz1ab, t77c
and vu2rbq). Have heard 5h3us at my sunrise around 1845z but as reported by
others RX capability in Tanzania needs improvement.

Still looking for is0/yo3ra and 9h1bt on topband - I wonder if anyone has
an email address for either of these guys??

73

Paul (vk3ajj)