TopBand: Band behaviour

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Band behaviour
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 05:55:00 -0500 (EST)
SM3BDZ wrote:

>I´m sorry for the bandwith if you guys think I´m way out of line here...

        This is completely out of line on this reflector.  Please observe
the guidelines you got when you subscribed.  If you want to discuss
issues like this, please do it elsewhere.

>From the guidelines:

                    DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS,
                    CRITICISMS, GRIPES, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF
                    THIS POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY
                    WITHOUT NOTICE.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV