TopBand: Stew Perry contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry contest
From: na4d@kih.net (Lloyd Curry)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:58:22 -0500
Contest summary:   qso's  0     points   0      My time to operate in
the contest was to be limited due to holiday activity with the family
and my work schedule at the hospital (RN).  Just as I was about to get
going my wife yelled into the shack that the kitchen floor was covered
with  water.  Careful inspection revealed a refrig. freezer full of
water and running out onto the floor.  The ice maker decided to imitate
Ol' Faithful.  By the time I had the mess under control and the clean up
finished, it was time for bed.  Just goes to show Murphy still lingers
and has a sense of perfect timing.  Hope everyone else had a happy
holiday and fun contest.   Lloyd   NA4D
By the way, my most prized card is my W1BB qsl from the old man
himself.  It hangs on the wall in a frame of its own.